Thursday, June 16, 2011

One way or another I'm gonna find ya'

I'm gonna getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha
Any dish that comes with a bib to wear while eating is worth the trouble and this cioppino from Duarte's is no exception!!!!
How did we find this tavern in the sleepy ocean town of Pescadero? Well, my principal Joey Campbell (whom we affectionally refer to as "J.C.") often speaks of his traditional family camping trip to Pescadero and the great food at Duarte's Tavern. It just so happens Guy Fieri has been here, too. So thanks to the newly appointed Assistant Superintendent J.C. (whom we will affectionately refer to as "A.S." come July 1) for recommending a place everyone loved.





Food should be worked for to be truly appreciated.
Crab legs had to be busted out, shrimp peeled and clams dug from their shells. My dad, mom, uncle Glen and I devoured the cioppino and just the chunky tomato broth was good enough to eat with a spoon. And so we did.



No comments:

Post a Comment