Friday, June 3, 2011

All of me, why not take all of me?...My lips...my arms...


No, this is not a Bachelorette Party cake...it's a college student's project!!!  My friend is going back to school to become a nurse, and she rose to the challenge of a creative project representing the digestive system in the form of this cake. She explained to me how much the class loved it and "ate every last piece of the cake."
"Even the poop chute?" I asked.
"They loved every piece of it...there wasn't anything left."

Now, I have a very sick sense of humer, but am I the only one bothered by this? These people who enjoyed eating body parts where urine and fecal matter run rampant, albeit one dimensional representations, are our future medical personnel!!!! I know, I know, Anthony Bourdain eats real poop chute, but he will not be removing my catheter some day.

At least the cake wasn't dark chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment