Thursday, June 16, 2011

But if you wanna leave, take good care

I hope you have a lot of nice things to wear...But then a lot of nice things turn bad out there...

At least on a cruise the Captain's night is at the beginning of the trip so the ladies can still zip up their dresses...but today we begin our foodie road trip that ends with my cousin's wedding in Oregon and I now have the dilemma of eating well and being able to zip my fitted pantsuit at the end of my foodie road trip. So my plan: eat my bag of fresh nectarines between our food stops. My second plan: Spanx.
We actually grabbed McDonalds for breakfast (we started with bad food so we'd have something to compare the good food to) and I was a good girl: oatmeal with fruit and no sugar and coffee.
Next stop: Duarte's Tavern in Pescadero...stay tuned.

1 comment: