Monday, June 20, 2011

Hungry like the wolf





Although I've spent the last 10 hours in this car obsessing over how
much I've eaten and just how large Marge I'm feeling, I had to take
one for the team and eat at Jamie's Bar and Grill in Sac. A true
dive...
Anita and Glen left Oregon a little bit after us, but managed to catch
up to us at the same exact time in Sacramento. How, you ask? They
didn't stop! They held their pee since Oregon!!!! Do they have a
catheter in that truck?
I ordered the garlic filet steak sandwich. Garlic is infused into the
bread and steak!!! I was so hungry I didn't take the time to snap a good shot of the food. Watch the episode below to see how he makes it. Jamie offers special touches such as mayo
piped fancy-like on the plate, but doesn't even have a sign out front
on the building. Doesn't seem to deter anyone from eating here.
At our table we had clam chowder (creAmy!!!), halibut fish n chips and
NY steak. Scrumptious! I could only eat half my sandwich, but since
the diet starts tomorrow, I'm planning on eating the other half around Modesto.

Jamie's Broadway Grille
Diners, Dives and Drive In Episode

No comments:

Post a Comment