Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm choking on all my contradictions...

It has been brought to my attention that I'm no better than Giada the Devil because I push fattening food on people although I'm not fat myself. The good thing about loving food is that it makes one open minded to a variety if healthy options. Breakfast is often Greek, plain, non-fat yogurt (love it!) with almonds. Apples are the best snacks because they require some effort to eat AND digest. The perfect balance to all this healthy stuff is a Diet Coke to give me the kick in the pants I need to get through the tortuous job of a high school teacher.
...now Giada would lead us to believe that she eats pancetta and pasta three times a day, but does "yoga every morning." Spare me. No amount of downward dogs will burn that gluten off her glutes. Puke.

1 comment:

  1. add some blueberries to that greek and you've anti-oxide all those bad carbs & fat, works for me!

    ReplyDelete