Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Moi: naturally


Souvenir shop hats, bear repellant spray and emergency kits (thanks Papa George!) are packed. The camping road trip has officially begun! 
Due to a few setbacks, we had to reroute from our itinerary to the Lake Siskiyou Campground in Mount Shasta. Great choice! Beautiful campground on a lake. Our camping neighbor is from Napa. Yup-drove all the way from Santa Rosa to meet folks from Napa. He told us that he and his wife had a group of friends meeting them that night for a camping weekend, complete with "a potluck and sing-a-longs." [Interior monologue: I want to camp with 10 of my friends and have a potluck and sing-a-long!] I grabbed some flyers to pass around to my friends and promised Lake Siskiyou I'd be back.

Jorja playing around the lake.

This is me getting in touch with nature. I'm wearing hiking boots.

I'll be back, Lake Siskiyou, with 10 of my friends for a potluck and sing-a-long.






No comments:

Post a Comment